Trigger not found in ADC data. No data reported!

Hi Alex,

I’m using whatever the default is, so yes it’s TINYAES128C. I changed it to AVRCRYPTOLIB AES and it worked getting the correct key. But, surprisingly it worked before the Ghost Peak Problem section. I did not even execute that section. Could this have been the problem all along?

Thanks and regards,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Yeah, I’d guess that was the problem. We typically use AVRCRYPTOLIB for AVR/XMEGA targets, with this tutorial being tuned specifically for this library due to how unreliable it is on the XMega (due to the ghost peaks). Still, it’s good to know that the tutorial currently doesn’t work with TINYAES128C since the tutorials should ideally work with both.

Alex

Thanks Alex. Was any code changed prior to the Ghost Peak Problem section? If so, maybe it was a combination of the two. In any event, i will run it a few more times to test it. I might have time tomorrow as I am also working on other things right now.

Thanks again guys for all of the help. I will let you know the results of my testing.

Best regards,
Tom

Hi Alex,

We are trying to connect our board to CW. One of my colleagues has some questions about the connections that I don’t know the answers to. If you could, please have a look and see if you can answer his questions.

“Are you able to confirm what other signals will be used on the 20 pin header for the DPA demo? Looks like the demo code is mainly using UART, correct? Do they use any SPI transaction as well, or any GPIOs?”

Thanks and regards,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Yup, for communications it’s mostly UART, plus clock and GPIO4 for the trigger signal. There’s also some extra pins used for resetting the device (PDIC for XMega and nRST for most everything else) and programming (I think PDIC for the STM32, and PDIC and PDID for the XMega).

Alex

Thanks Akex!

Best regards,
Tom