d2d2a wrote:now when i hit capture multi button then the python app begin of sending glitch + reseting the target and after each reset it move specific glitch parametres but when i hit capture1 button it doesnt change this parametres
by just giving externall trigger signall to cw-lite ?
so for example each externall trigger signall give information to glitch explorer and glitch explorer just do the rest of job
Ah, I see what you're trying to do now. Here's the sequence of events that I'm picturing after you press Capture Many:
Does this make sense?
- ChipWhisperer sends encryption input to target device
- Rigol scope detects the pattern you set up and outputs trigger signal
- ChipWhisperer receives trigger signal
- CW trigger signal causes ADC sampling to begin
- CW trigger signal also causes glitch output
- Glitch Explorer records output and updates glitch settings
- Repeat until all glitch settings have been tested
It's not currently possible to sweep the glitch settings without Capture Many running. When no captures are running, CWCapture doesn't expect any data from the serial lines, so it doesn't know to send any information to the glitch explorer.
yes something like that but i my main question is:
in this tutorials we are setting a simply loop trought glitch explorer:
Script Command ['Glitch Module', 'Glitch Offset (as % of period)']
Data Format Float
Range -49 : 49
this loop will rise glitch offset as % of period everytime when fresh capture begin and now:
- depend on whats exactly glitch explorer rise this glitch offset ? by depend on just capture trigger ? or by depend on uart specific replays ?
if this is done by depend on capture trigger then this is exactly whats i will need in future because i can easy set my externall device to check any replays itself and check any of i2c or spi or whatever status i needs > route it to cw-lite and by depend on that trigger glitch-explorer will everytime change glitch width
cw-lite does not need to have specific triggers cause my own triggers will generate hi/lo signal at the output
its hard for me to explain some things in english language sometimes
have also new questions
1. i have build and solder myself differential probe 1 year ago based on newae projects and i know how it working but i have one question
this probe is usefull for some of devices on which is not possibly to deliver clean power signall ?
2. is the cw-pro version will be maybe available soon as standalone version without additionall equipment ? and if yes how much it will cost ?
3. if i can sync in future any of externall oscilloscope myself with cw-lite does this connection would allow me to use synchronous sampling ? or this is not possibly or depend on oscilloscope limitations ?
4. does the newae have in plan maybe in future to add some tools for fault injection like lasers or electromagnetic glitchers or similiar tools ?
5. is the clockrecovery board will be available for sale in future ?
6. i am searching complete working stm32 board for perform sca attacks with cw-lite , is the pinata riscure board produced by waveshare will be good choice ? it is running at 168mhz on main clk but maybe the crypto core in it is much slower than main core ? or if not maybe this board ? https://shop.mikroe.com/development-boa ... er/stm32f4