ARM Compiler Error

Hello,
After numerous multiple installations and rebooting of my system, unplugging and plugging the CWNano, I still keep getting this error when executing the below

%%bash
cd ../hardware/victims/firmware/simpleserial-base/
make PLATFORM=CWNANO CRYPTO_TARGET=NONE

SS_VER set to SS_VER_1_1
make clean_objs .dep
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/mnt/c/Users/my_name/Documents/my-WORK/ChipWhisperer_Stuff/ChipWhisperer5_64/cw/home/portable/chipwhisperer/hardware/victims/firmware/simpleserial-base’
SS_VER set to SS_VER_1_1
rm -f – simpleserial-base-CWNANO.hex
rm -f – simpleserial-base-CWNANO.eep
rm -f – simpleserial-base-CWNANO.cof
rm -f – simpleserial-base-CWNANO.elf
rm -f – simpleserial-base-CWNANO.map
rm -f – simpleserial-base-CWNANO.sym
rm -f – simpleserial-base-CWNANO.lss
rm -f – objdir-CWNANO/.o
rm -f – objdir-CWNANO/
.lst
rm -f – simpleserial-base.s simpleserial.s stm32f0_hal_nano.s stm32f0_hal_lowlevel.s
rm -f – simpleserial-base.d simpleserial.d stm32f0_hal_nano.d stm32f0_hal_lowlevel.d
rm -f – simpleserial-base.i simpleserial.i stm32f0_hal_nano.i stm32f0_hal_lowlevel.i
make[1]: ‘.dep’ is up to date.
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/mnt/c/Users/my_name/Documents/my-WORK/ChipWhisperer_Stuff/ChipWhisperer5_64/cw/home/portable/chipwhisperer/hardware/victims/firmware/simpleserial-base’
make begin gccversion build sizeafter fastnote end
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/mnt/c/Users/my_name/Documents/my-WORK/ChipWhisperer_Stuff/ChipWhisperer5_64/cw/home/portable/chipwhisperer/hardware/victims/firmware/simpleserial-base’
SS_VER set to SS_VER_1_1
Welcome to another exciting ChipWhisperer target build!!
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/mnt/c/Users/my_name/Documents/my-WORK/ChipWhisperer_Stuff/ChipWhisperer5_64/cw/home/portable/chipwhisperer/hardware/victims/firmware/simpleserial-base’
sh: 1: arm-none-eabi-gcc: not found
make[1]: *** […/./Makefile.inc:383: gccversion] Error 127
make: *** […/./Makefile.inc:324: all] Error 2

I have installed the required version of ARM toolchain and added the following to the system path as required
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arm GNU Toolchain arm-none-eabi\12.2 mpacbti-bet1\bin
What am I missing?
FYI…I ran the ChipWhisperer Setup Test setup and it produces the output paths indicating the correct installation

!make --version
GNU Make 4.2.1 Built for Windows32 Copyright (C) 1988-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html> This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
!arm-none-eabi-gcc --version
arm-none-eabi-gcc (GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain 10-2020-q4-major) 10.2.1 20201103 (release)
Copyright (C) 2020 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Hi,

Can you try running the following and reporting the output:

%%bash
echo $PATH

Also, can you try adding the Arm location to your user path and restarting jupyter with a new terminal?

Alex