Chip Whisperer nano infos?

Hi to all,

in the attempt to get a chip whisperer nano device running with the 5.0 version (jupyter gui) I am getting stuck and would need some further documentation.

Specifically, I did not find the schematics of the victim within git and the way how the uart lines and the clock of the victim are routed.
It was only by accident that I found out that I had to explicitly set the NRST line to high.

Second question:

Is there at some place information regarding the recommended default configuration of the CWNano device?

Currently, I am trying

scope.io.clkout = 10000000
scope.adc.samples = 3000
scope.io.tio1 = “serial_rx”
scope.io.tio2 = “serial_tx”
scope.io.nrst = “high”
scope.adc.clk_freq = 20000000

BTW: Where is the place for filing bug reports regarding the python code? When trying to configure the adc with

scope.adc.clk_src = “ext”

I am getting the follwing error

TypeError Traceback (most recent call last)
in
7 scope.adc.clk_freq = 20000000
----> 9 scope.adc.clk_src = “ext”

~/cw/git/chipwhisperer/software/chipwhisperer/common/utils/util.py in setattr(self, name, value)
362 if hasattr(self, ‘_new_attributes_disabled’) and self._new_attributes_disabled and not hasattr(self, name): # would this create a new attribute?
363 raise AttributeError(“Attempt to set unknown attribute in %s”%self.class, name)
–> 364 super(DisableNewAttr, self).setattr(name, value)

~/cw/git/chipwhisperer/software/chipwhisperer/capture/scopes/cwnano.py in clk_src(self, src)
111 resp[4] = 1
–> 113 self.usb.sendCtrl(self.USB_ADCLK_SET, 0, 5)
115 @property

~/cw/git/chipwhisperer/software/chipwhisperer/hardware/naeusb/naeusb.py in sendCtrl(self, cmd, value, data)
604 “”"
605 # Vendor-specific, OUT, interface control transfer
–> 606 self.usbseralizer.sendCtrl(cmd, value, data)
608 def readCtrl(self, cmd, value=0, dlen=0):

~/cw/git/chipwhisperer/software/chipwhisperer/hardware/naeusb/naeusb.py in sendCtrl(self, cmd, value, data)
167 # Vendor-specific, OUT, interface control transfer
–> 169 cmdpacket = [0x41, cmd, value, 0, len(data)]
170 cmdpacket.extend(data)

TypeError: object of type ‘int’ has no len()