I am trying to connect two boards: ChipWhisperer-Lite + NAE-CW308T-STM32F3-03.
I connected the boards using the available connector with the described cables.
I used schematics from github and pages:
- chipwhisperer/cw-lite-main.pdf at develop · newaetech/chipwhisperer · GitHub
- chipwhisperer-target-cw308t/CW308T_STM32F_03.PDF at main · newaetech/chipwhisperer-target-cw308t · GitHub
- CW308 UFO - NewAE Hardware Product Documentation
Pictures of the connection are attached.
When I try to upload firmware to the target in Jupyter (http: //localhost: 8888/notebooks/jupyter/1% 20-% 20Connecting% 20to% 20Hardware.ipynb) there is an error.
cw.program_target (scope, cw.programmers.STM32FProgrammer, "../hardware/victims/firmware/simpleserial-base/simpleserial-base-CW308_STM32F3.hex")
Failed to detect chip. Check following:
1. Connections and device power.
2. Device has valid clock (or remove clock entirely for internal osc).
3. On Rev -02 CW308T-STM32Fx boards, BOOT0 is routed to PDIC.
What should I do to make the connection and code work properly?