CW capture + Picoscope PS5442D not working

Hello,

I am trying to get the picoscope module working on V4.
Installed the Picoscope SDK 32bit and also 64bit.
Copied the dll files to the site-packages/picoscope folder and any other folder which did have somekind of a reference to picoscope.
Still I get the same error (TypeError: LoadLibrary() argument 1 must be string, not unicode).
This is my plugin trace output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\ChipWhisperer\chipwhisperer\software\chipwhisperer\common\utils\pluginmanager.py”, line 131, in putInDict
item = c(*args, **kwargs)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\ChipWhisperer\chipwhisperer\software\chipwhisperer\capture\scopes\picoscope_interface\picoscopes.py”, line 185, in init
PicoScopeBase.init(self, ps2000.PS2000(connect=False))
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\ChipWhisperer\WinPython-64bit-2.7.13.1Zero\python-2.7.13.amd64\lib\site-packages\picoscope\ps2000.py”, line 131, in init
self.lib = windll.LoadLibrary(self.LIBNAME + “.dll”)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\ChipWhisperer\WinPython-64bit-2.7.13.1Zero\python-2.7.13.amd64\lib\ctypes_init_.py”, line 440, in LoadLibrary
return self.dlltype(name)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChipWhisperer\WinPython-64bit-2.7.13.1Zero\python-2.7.13.amd64\lib\ctypes_init
.py", line 362, in init
self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
TypeError: LoadLibrary() argument 1 must be string, not unicode

Hope someone can help.

-e

For anyone who got the same error here is the solution:

Go into ChipWhisperer\WinPython-64bit-2.7.13.1Zero\python-2.7.13.amd64\Lib\ctypes\ _init_py and change the following line:

if handle is None:
        self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)

to the following:

if handle is None:
        self._handle = _dlopen(str(self._name), mode)