Glitch Attack in CW305

Hello, I want to implement clock glitch attack in CW305. Following this link I have configured j16 switch. my scope looks like following:

scope = cw.scope()
    scope.gain.db = 25
    scope.clock.clkgen_freq = 10E6
    scope.adc.samples = 500  #500 before
    scope.adc.offset = 0
    scope.adc.basic_mode = "rising_edge"
    scope.trigger.triggers = "tio4"
    scope.io.tio1 = "serial_rx"
    scope.io.tio2 = "serial_tx"
    scope.io.hs2 = "disabled"
    scope.adc.timeout = .5

Then, I did not setup any PLL from target cw305. I have configured ADC clock using scope.clock.adc_src = "clkgen_x4"

then locked ADC using following

import time
for i in range(5):
    scope.clock.reset_adc()
    time.sleep(1)
    if scope.clock.adc_locked:
        break 
assert (scope.clock.adc_locked), "ADC failed to lock"

I think I have done the major parts but still seeing timeout error. The design is working fine if I just set 0 to j16 but does not work if i set 0 there. What could be the issue? Before adding glitch i want to run the design on scope’s clock.

Can you share your complete notebook, and the full error message?

Sure! Here is my notebook, there are two different attempts one I tried to modify another coped from other post (link included).
cw305_glitch.zip (5.7 KB)

Sorry for the lag.

In the future if you can post a minimal reproducible example it’ll make our jobs easier. As it is I need to make some guesses as to what’s going on (I’m assuming your scope is not a Husky?); also I don’t have your bitfile so it’s impossible for me to reproduce.

However I can get the capture working with our stock AES bitfile and J16=1 if I add this:
scope.io.hs2 = 'clkgen'

Without this, the CW clock doesn’t get driven out to the target, which is probably why your target wasn’t responding.