While working with CW305, I had to run numerous iterations with my bit file to see the final output once correctly. I know the bitfile (and the code) is correct, having tested it on simulations and using the SAKURA-G board (so no doubts, and hence questions on that).
The sequence of steps I needed to do to arrive at the correct output are as follows:
- From the previous run, run scope.dis()
- Restart and clear all kernel outputs.
- Power cycle the CW305
- Import chipwhisperer cw() and my functions for instance, cw_myFunction()
- Proceed to subsequent steps (configuration, test bector input and output viewing)
- If I need to run a subsequent script in the same notebook which requires giving another input, I have to do 1-5 else I end up with garbage output.
Is this expected or am I missing something here?
Let me know if further info is needed.