Password Bypass Tutorial [renamed]

i am new here&&i found that i can not run that test.it said that No targets specified and no makefile found.but actually there is one makefile&&1 .c file(i have found that almost every test liked this)i also try to Firmware Update but it also said that “Your firmware is outdated - latest is 1.23. Suggested to update firmware, as you may experience errors” how to solve it?i know it may be a joke,but i am really confused, help,thanks a lot

Hi,

Tutorials in archive/ are no longer supported. You should instead use ones found in the courses folder, with the recommended starting point being courses/sca101.

You can update the firmware by following the instructions at https://chipwhisperer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api.html#firmware-update. If you run into any issues with that, please report back.

Alex

i have already tried that but it also said the same way?
example:i have tried this in Jupyter Notebooks
import chipwhisperer as cw

Connect to scope

scope = cw.scope()

If using CW305, connect to target as well

Can ignore msg about no bitstream

target = cw.target(None, cw.targets.CW305)

• Omit the target = cw.target(None, cw.targets.CW305) line. You only use that if reprogramming the USB controller on the CW305.
  • Remove the programmer = cw.SAMFWLoader(scope=target) line from the next step as well.
  • Use programmer.program(<port>, hardware_type='cwlite') from the final step.

Alex

oh no ,i tried but it said that
Entering bootloader mode…
Please wait until the ChipWhisperer shows up as a serial port. Once it has, call
the program(COMPORT, FWPATH) to program the ChipWhisperer
i shut down the power(just like the Tutorials said),and now my pro is totally black now my win10 think it is a BossA port should i try to Flashing Firmware Using BOSSA or how can i Make not of the port number the BOSSA device is attached to (for example: COM1, or COM2, and so on) ? my pro did not work now oh my god!

could not open port ‘COM5’: PermissionError(13, ‘拒绝访问。’, None, 5)
if i continue,it refused

plus com5 is the BOSSA port

thanks a lot i have already solved this the problem is that my computer could not find the com5,but may i ask more?

this problem : i can not find the makefile ether,i have already set minGW Cygwin and avr-gcc,also put them into path.i can find the make&&the avr-gcc version by cmd too,why i can not find the makefile?

Tutorials in archive/ are no longer supported. You should instead use ones found in the courses folder, with the recommended starting point being courses/sca101 .

sorry for disappear,thanks a lot,you are so kind