i’m trying to attack an AES implementation running on a nucleo F401RE (https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-f401re.html). I’ve connected the board to the cw308 ufo board via J5 pin but the CW doesn’t detect it. The ufo board is linked to the CW-1200 with the 20-pin connector.
This is the error message from the jupyter:
Failed to detect chip. Check following:
- Connections and device power.
- Device has valid clock (or remove clock entirely for internal osc).
- On Rev -02 CW308T-STM32Fx boards, BOOT0 is routed to PDIC.
The external board is powered with a 5V VCC external supply.
- should i link something to VREF (A20 pin) instead of default J4 setup?
- what’s the minimal J5/J8/J13 subset needed to link a 5V external target board?